Monday, March 27, 2006

So, we got this thing for fish, see...


And so one fine day in March, Hilary, Geoff and I decided to see Olympic Park because there's this really old fortress there amid dozens of olympic-ian building-ness. However, when we got there, it was crazy cold. Being the hardcore adventurers that we are, we booked it down to the subway and went to the (indoor) aquarium at COEX Mall. Other than there being 500 people pushing you through each section of the aquarium, it was quite spiffy! Enjoy les photos!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys are cool! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey doods,

So nice to see your bright cheery faces once again. It's been a while since I checked your page, but every time I look at it, I end up laughing out loud. It's hilarious! Looks like you're having a great time...and the food! Very interesting! I'll have to do my Korean food research and see what I can come up with in my kitchen for when you get back...hahahaha! Yummy.

Miss ya and love ya tons!

~Charmaine and clan
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Andrea said...

POST AGAIN! :)