Monday, May 15, 2006


Our room at SomeLove, eating rameon noodles and tuna, the only thing we could find at the little store nearby besides chips and some outdated drinks in their fridge, along with a toothless ajuma who bartered a high price for her goods. We had no idea there would be so little food!!! No grocery stores in sight. Tuna never tasted so good. Luckily our room came equipped with a small burner and a bowl. We all began daydreaming of Outback Steakhouse halfway through Saturday and on, being that we were all never satiated completely throughout the weekend. Boy did we binge on Sunday when we got back!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hil and Adge!

Sadly enough, I finally got your email about your blog - my telus email was on the fritz for a while and then I simply forgot about checking it. *head hits desk*

Thanks for the email though - I will make a far better effort to keep in touch.

Cheerio and hope you're having fun over there!

Lydia said...

Ramyan and tuna is sooooo good (when you're starving).

Andrea said...

I agree about Rameyon and tuna being good when you're that hungry.

I made my very own Kimchi Jiggae as well as Chap Chae the other night for dinner. It was wicked-awesome!