Friday, June 23, 2006

A temple-gym!

If you go North along the mountain by our place, you eventually come to a steep concrete path that we think is probably supposed to be a road. Low and behold, if you walk up you find yet another Buddhist Temple. I'm totally not griping about the temples here -quite splendid indeed they are! They just have the most unique/trend-setting real-estate agents! Who knows, maybe hard-to-reach places will be all the fad in 2050!!! I can't wait.
































Complete with statues, bells, and -oh dearie me what is that?! Is it a welder's dream come true? No! IT'S A GYM!!!! Halfway up the mountain just past the temple -we just had to use it. Come to think of it, there is TONS of stuff 'halfway up a mountain'. The list includes: two gyms, a punching bag, two badminton courts, two temples, wells, and a restaurant. I can type no more -it's simply beyond me.

No comments: