Sunday, April 01, 2007

Some NIFTY action in March... a short recap full of shortitude

Ok, good golly, what happened to March dudes?! Huh?! Good question. Well, here's a super sweet update of... all that time.

First off, we headed out Olympic Park way to enjoy the sights that we attempted to see last February with Geoff. T'was bitter cold last year, but thankfully it was a great day this time. Ha weather!! We showed you!!
Look public art! What a catchy name!
And then me and Mikey got all manly on a wheel.

And some little punks decided to chase us away with sticks. This country is FULL with hooligans.
Look at them with their savage glares and stick-waving!!!
We saw this sign and had to take a picture. I mean, if it's the world's most perky hip hop show, that DEFINITELY something worth remembering.Here's the park area. It's kind of funny because the only place you find people doing park stuff is actually roped off. Hooligans I tell you.
And the ground was burned all around here. Better than mowing I suppose, and double fun because you can write in it!
And then, of course, what March is complete without St. Patty's?! Who knows. The foreigners all went a-traipsing 'round Seoul to the utter confusion of the Koreans, who have never heard of this green Saint or his day. Though it is sad for them, it was great for us as Colin and Anne threw a bash at their place followed by the Wolfhound, an Irish pub with a respectable home-brewed pint, for frolicking among the crowds.


I love Mark (left) and Col's (that's the back of his fine noggin, right) get-ups. They did bring their green hats.

In fact, the sheer amount of stellar 'bean pods' (thank you dictionary.com!) inspired Hilary to grab a new chapeau the following day in Myeongdong.
And really, who gets a new hat without getting a latte? Oh man... what have I become...

Later in March, or maybe it was April by this time, we're not quite sure, we visited the Seodaemun prison, where the Japanese imprisoned and tortured Korean patriots during the occupation. It wasn't one of the most cheery visits we've experienced, but it was educational and historical. So we got a donut.



Lastly, we finally fixed up our bike, went for a ride, and decided to make a movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/registercam http://www.bfi.org/about-bucky/resources/books/operating-manual-spaceship-earth
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
Well, I'm not too sure it's a trojan horse but it's what I think. Anyways, one of my friends messaged me on msn saying, "is this you ? lol" then gave me a link. I clicked on it and it was one of those things where you have to download it. So I did. (I know, I'm very gullible D:) So I went back on msn, the computer was doing tthings automatically by itself. Everytime I tried to message someone, as soon as I start typing, it sends the same thing. "is this you ? lol" then the link. It then starts sending to every single person who's online on my list. I shut down my laptop and I try again. It still keeps doing the same thing on my msn. The trojan horse is in my msn. Should I get rid of this virus by completely deleting my whole windows live messenger and reinstalling it again? I'm trying to get the simplest ways to get rid of this virus, besides restoring my laptop. Also can I have simple explanations with not too big words? I'm not really that intelligent, haha. Thanks again, every answer matters :)

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes